The Dow Jones industrial average fell 13 points in Tuesday trading to close at 17,217.
The S&P 500 fell three points to 2,031.
The Nasdaq fell 25 points to 4,881.
The LABJ Stock Index fell one point to 232.
Gainers and Losers
Digital media firm Point.360 was Tuesday’s biggest local gainer among stocks trading above $1. Shares rose 27 percent on the day, closing at $1.08.
Tuesday’s biggest loser was Ritter Pharmaceuticals Inc., a developer of drugs to treat lactose intolerance. Shares fell 7 percent on the day, closing at $2.29.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks Mixed; Qualstar Rises, Ritter Pharmaceuticals Tanks
- Stocks Fall; Ritter Pharmaceuticals Rises, Rentech Sinks
- Stocks Fall; Ritter Pharmaceuticals Soars, Big 5 Dives
- Stocks Rise; Ritter Pharmaceuticals Climbs, Broadway Financial Tanks
- Stocks Rise; Ritter Pharmaceuticals Climbs, Marathon Sinks
- Stocks Down; MannKind Climbs, Nova LifeStyle Falls
- Stocks Fall; Point.360 Booms, TrueCar Brakes
- Stocks Rise; TrueCar Climbs, Ritter Pharmaceuticals Sinks