"The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part Two," the Lions Gate Entertainment film starring Jennifer Lawrence, still dominated the box office in its second week, making $75.8 million over the long Thanksgiving weekend, the Los Angeles Times reports. Walt Disney Co.’s “The Good Dinosaur” came in at No. 2, grossing $56 million while the Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc. and Warner Brothers New Line Cinema film, “Creed,” a spinoff from the “Rocky” movies, was No. 3 with $42.6 million.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Lionsgate Fattens Up on ‘Hunger Games’ Finale
- Box Office: ‘Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation’ Takes Top Spot
- ‘Dragon’ Succeeding in Chinese Cinemas
- 'Furious 7' Tops Record in China
- 'Star Wars' Fastest to $1 Billion
- Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Co-CEO Steps Down
- MGM Reports Third-Quarter Profit
- Box Office: 'Hunger Games' Remains No. 1