Beverly Hills billionaire Tom Gores and owner of private equity firm Platinum Equity has relisted a site he owns in Bel Air for $52 million – $2 million more than it was listed for last year, the Los Angeles Times reports. The 3.2-acre plot includes a flat lot, retaining walls, an underground structure and a 15-car garage.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- SpaceX Chief Buys Bel-Air Home
- Kirk Kerkorian Mansion Sells
- Billionaires Buy, Sell in Beverly Hills
- Lauren Conrad to Sell Penthouse
- Dr. Dre Spends $40 Million for Brentwood Estate
- IPG’s Big Relocation to Century City
- ‘Entourage’ House on the Market
- Former Sonny and Cher Abode on Sale for $150 Million