A Pomona assemblyman says it’s time for a state audit of the Los Angeles County Fair Association, the Los Angeles Times reports. The association’s chief executive took in nearly $900,000 in total compensation two years ago when the association lost $3.4 million.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Trouble for County Fair Association
- Assemblyman to Hold Hearing on Gas Leak
- Holiday Traffic: Almost 7 Million to Drive in Southland
- Albertsons Agrees to $3.4 Million Settlement
- Warner Bros. and ABC Sign Streaming Deal
- City Controller Corrects Airport Audit
- Steak Dinner, On Us
- City Not Taxing Enough?