Dov Charney, the ousted founder of American Apparel Inc. who lost much of his net worth when the company filed for bankruptcy, said he can’t afford to hire a lawyer to fight the hedge fund Standard General in court, Bloomberg reports. As a result, he is representing himself in that case.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Hedge Fund May Aid American Apparel
- American Apparel Backer Blasts Charney
- American Apparel Fight May Go To Shareholders
- SEC Probes American Apparel CEO’s Ouster
- Dov Charney Refuses to Fold
- American Apparel Names New Chairman
- Dov Charney Takes on Former Counsel in New Litigation
- Dov Charney Demands Pay