Warner Bros. Entertainment’s newest movie, ironically named “Our Brand is Crisis,” is the latest in a string of box office flops for the historically dominant movie studio, the Los Angeles Times reports. On the other hand, the studio’s TV and video games divisions are still performing well.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Box Office: 'Straight Outta Compton' Dominates
- Box Office: 'Mockingjay – Part 2' Tops
- Warner Bros. Announces Job Cuts
- Warner Bros. Finally Sets Animation Strategy
- DreamWorks May Cut Up to 400 Jobs
- Lionsgate Braced for Big Flop Film
- Box Office: 'Maze Runner’ Wins, 'Black Mass' Opens Strong
- Box Office: ‘Ant-Man’ Still Dominates at No. 1