The world’s largest "gigayacht," which features nine decks and two helicopter pads and is owned by the president of the United Arab Emirates could be yours for a whopping $770 million, the Daily Mail reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Out of This World Premiere
- L.A. Fault Line Deeper Than Thought?
- Number of Citizens Receiving Disability Reaches Record
- Denny's to Add 'Obamacare Surcharge' and Cut Employee Hours
- Falling Ruble Spurs Russian Spending
- Outrage Grows Over Illegal Immigrant
- IRS Tea-Party Bloodbath Continues in Congress
- Is FaceBook So Yesterday?