The TV shut out is about to end for thousands as Charter Communications plans to televise Dodgers games to its local subscribers beginning within the next few weeks as the company gets steps closer to buying Time Warner Cable, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Charter to Buy Time Warner Cable
- Lawmakers Want FCC to Umpire Dodgers Fight
- Time Warner Agrees to Arbitration in Dodgers Dispute
- Viewers Flock to KDOCT-TV for Dodgers
- Garcetti Asks FCC to Review Dodgers TV Impasse
- Dodgers TV Debacle Hurting Time Warner
- Many Fans Shut Out of Dodger Channel
- Dodger Fans Hit the Bars Amid SportsNet LA Dispute