A Miracle Mile office tower at 6300 Wilshire Blvd. just sold in a $150 million deal to a joint venture between San Francisco’s Swig Co. and Boston’s Intercontinental Real Estate Corp. See the Los Angeles Business Journal's coverage here.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Miracle Mile Office Tower Trades for $150 Million
- Engineering Giant Plans Return to Downtown
- Swig Co. Renovates Office Spaces
- REAL ESTATE QUARTERLY: Increased Residential Density Has Commercial Tenants Homing In
- 6300 Wilshire Talk, Departure of E! Boosts Profile of Miracle Mile
- Miracle Mile Office Tower Sells for $96 Million
- REAL ESTATE QUARTERLY: Tenants’ Race for Space Reaches Prerecession Pace
- Cedars-Sinai Buys Miracle Mile Office for $295 Million