Will employers have to pay minimum wage workers for time off? The answer is yes, at least according to the minimum wage hike proposal approved this week by the Los Angeles City Council's economic development committee. See the Los Angeles Business Journal's coverage here. The committee approved a plan on Wednesday to hike the city’s minimum wage to $15 an hour.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Time-off Mandate Put Aside
- Paid Time Off Part of Minimum Wage Proposal?
- Wage Hike Gets Go-Ahead
- Council Separates Paid Time Off from Minimum Wage Hike Plan
- Wage Hike Moves Forward, Gives Businesses More Time
- West Hollywood Approves Smaller Minimum Wage Hike
- Minimum Wage Proposal Tabled for Economic Study
- L.A.’s Wage Will Rise