In this time of water cut backs, the California Department of Transportation had its sprinklers going full blast, watering hillsides off the 101 Freeway in Universal City after Thursday night's rain, and it was all captured on a cell phone video, CBS News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Storm Losing Steam, Forecasters Say
- Two Illegal Immigrants Appointed to City Commissions
- Drought Shaming the Government
- Halloween ‘Carnaval’ to Close Streets
- New Site for Outing Water Wasters
- Bill Would Tax Motorists for Every Mile They Drive
- Storms Expose Vulnerabilities of L.A.'s Traffic System
- Carl’s Jr. Moving HQ From SoCal