Job numbers were up in April as employers added 223,000 positions, according to the Labor Department, and the unemployment rate decreased to 5.4 percent, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- New Post. New Products?
- Trump’s Finance Chairman’s Deep L.A. Ties
- Buffett Backs Yahoo Bid
- ‘Sports Jeopardy!’ Adapts Quiz Show for Digital Age
- Disney Earnings Disappoint, Video Game Unit Shuttered
- Viacom Executives Fight Back
- American Apparel Begins Layoffs
- ASCAP Record: More Than $1 Billion in Revenue