Port of Los Angeles Police Chief Ronald Jerome Boyd was indicted on tax evasion and corruption charges Thursday for allegedly plotting a kickback scheme involving a software company he was helping get a port contract, the Long Beach Press Telegram reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Former Port of L.A. Police Chief Pleads Guilty
- Another Arrest Made in Skid Row Scheme
- $1.3 Billion Tax-Shelter Scam Alleged
- Former Saban Attorney Pleads Guilty
- Former Pacific Hospital Owner Pleads Guilty in Fraud Case
- Indictments, Probes Raise Questions Of Corruption in L.A. Civic Affairs
- Saban Sued in Tax Shelter Dispute