Capitol Group Investment, one of the largest office tenants downtown, is set to call Bunker Hill home for another 15 years, its landlord Brookfield Property Partners has announced. The Los Angeles Times reports that the company has renewed its lease at Bank of America Plaza, taking up 323,000 square feet.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Capital Improvement as Finance Firm Signs Long-Term Lease
- DOWNTOWN L.A.: Airline Scales Back Twin-Tower Plan as Vacancies Remain Sky High
- Property Owners Turn to Creative Options as Submarket Slows
- U.C. Berkeley Now Caught Up in PUC Scandal
- DOWNTOWN: Law Firms, Government Agencies Shed Office Space
- Sidley Austin Renews Lease With Maguire
- Something New in DTLA
- CBRE Global Investors Moving HQ in Downtown