St. Louis Rams owner Stan Kroenke is betting on Inglewood as he touts plans for a futuristic $1.86-billion stadium at Hollywood Park during this week’s NFL owners meetings in Arizona, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Rams Owner to Build NFL Stadium in Inglewood
- L.A. on Agenda Today for NFL Owners
- The Stan Plan: Kroenke Speaks
- Inglewood Stadium May Not Bring Rams to L.A.
- ‘Consensus’: Rams-Chargers in Inglewood
- Bringing the NFL Back to L.A.
- City Approval for Inglewood Stadium Could Come Today
- NFL Town Halls to Debate L.A. Move