If you think red wine is good for your health, you better think again, according to a class action lawsuit being filed against California winemakers, CBS News reports. The suit claims some of the top selling wines contain high levels of arsenic. This may present a challenge for some low-cost wines, including Trader Joe’s Two-Buck Chuck.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Missing Lunch Breaks Haunt Companies
- Rules Could Lead To a Surge of Suits
- Customers Filed 2 Class-action Lawsuits Against DWP
- Lawsuit Says Hilton Charged Resort Fees Under Guise of a Tax
- Lease Dispute Leads to Massive Dealer Lawsuit
- Sacramento Needs to Address Problems of Class Action
- Courts Will Play Role in Effort To Stem Abuse of 17200 Law
- Time Warner Cable Subscribers Sue over Blackout