Manufacturing output nationwide took a dip last month for the third month in a row with factory production down by 0.2 percent, according to the Federal Reserve, CNBC reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Retail Sales Fall in February
- Consumer Prices Make Record Drop
- U.S. Consumers Spent Less in January
- Industrial Output Up 0.3 Percent in March
- Raising Hell Over the 'Raisin Reserve'
- Dollar Hit by Aftermath of Government Shutdown
- Greenspan: Entitlement Spending at ‘Extremely Dangerous’ Level
- Jobs Data May Slow Fed on Bond Cutbacks