Dockworkers along the West Coast are suing ocean carriers and terminal operators for more than $100 million for what they say are unreimbursed health claims, the Long Beach Press Telegram reports. The health plan also covers workers at the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Tentative Port Agreement Reached
- Port Employers Under Fire for Suspending Ship Unloading
- L.A. and Long Beach Port Workers to Protest
- Report: Some Port Strikers Reject Contract Terms
- Union, Shippers Closing in on a Deal
- Port Clerical Workers Talks Continue
- Who Will Pay for Rising Ports Costs?
- No Breakthrough in Port Labor Talks