Rootstock Partners and iFinance Consulting Group have merged to offer outsourced financial services to early-stage startups. The new entity will be called Full Stack Finance.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
IFinance previously focused on providing part-time CFO and accounting services while Rootstock offered financial, operational and administrative services, including monthly accounting, financial modeling, audit support, HR activities and real estate coordination and negotiation. Rootstock’s L.A. clients have included DogVacay, Washio, Gem and Pluto TV.
The combined entity will retain Rootstock’s Santa Monica and iFinance’s Pasadena offices. Full Stack will initially divide operations geographically - Rootstack's team will focus on the Westside and iFinance's staff will hold down Pasadena and downtown Los Angeles - while the two companies integrate.
"The startup market in L.A. is blossoming, and there needs to be more support for them," said co-founder and Managing Partner Jordan Posell, formerly of Rootstack.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- VentureLab Launches Startup Studio
- Clearlake Capital Acquires FrontRange Solutions
- P.S. XO and Seedling Merge, Raise $7 Million
- O Labs Launches as New Joint Venture
- General Assembly Announces Second Los Angeles Campus
- L.A. Launch List: Feb. 6
- Siemer Ventures Announces $45 Million Fund, Rebrands
- Yahoo Buys Video Streaming Startup RayV