Wilshire Associates Opens Office in China
Santa Monica investment firm Wilshire Associates has opened an office in Suzhou, China. Wilshire executives said the office is intended to expand the firm’s presence in the Asia-Pacific region and complement its existing Hong Kong office.
Aecom CEO Burke Adds Chairman Role
Michael Burke, who was named chief executive of the engineering and design firm Aecom a year ago, was appointed chairman of the company’s board Wednesday, following the retirement of John Dionisio, the company’s former chairman and chief executive. Dionisio will remain a member of the company’s board.
Marlborough School Names New Boss
Priscilla Sands was appointed the new head of Marlborough School in Hancock Park. Sands is currently the president of Philadelphia’s Springside Chestnut Hill Academy. Her appointment at Marlborough, a private middle and high school for girls, becomes effective July 1.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Aecom CEO to Add Chairman Title, New President Named
- Aecom Names CEO Successor
- Money Manager Hopes New China Office Pays Off
- Aecom Reports Strong First Quarter Earnings
- All About Strategy: How Aecom’s Michael Burke Built a Behemoth
- Michael S. Burke
- Business Briefs: Disney, Pacific Energy Partners, HCC Industries, AECOM
- LA 500: Michael S. Burke