A decision has been made, and the Los Angeles City Council is expected Tuesday to award architectural firms Populous and HMC Architects with a contract to redesign the Los Angeles Convention Center, the Los Angeles Daily News reports. The firms’ winning bid includes a plan to add more than 300,000 square feet to the building.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Convention Center Designs Go on Display
- Convention Center Redesign on the Table
- Architects Call for Redesign of L.A. Convention Center Hall
- Populous to Design Convention Center’s West Hall Replacement
- Council Panel Rejects Live Nation Takeover of Greek Theatre
- Renovation Plan Set for Tar Pits Site
- San Pedro Port Closer to Facelift
- LA Museums Line Up for Makeovers