In an effort to rethink the way they look at storm runoff, officials of the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power will unveil a Stormwater Capture Master Plan Thursday which they hope will help cut back on the city’s dependence on imported water, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. Storm Water Plan to Set Statewide Example
- Cleaner Water at Local Beaches
- County Defers Vote on Storm Water Cleanup Fee
- More Water Limits Possible
- High Court Decision Applauded by Health Care Industry
- Water Plant in the Works
- CONSTRUCTION---Developers Abandon Fight Against Runoff Regulations
- County Supervisors Place Parcel Tax for Stormwater Cleanup on November Ballot