The Chinese firm that owns the former department store on Wilshire Boulevard next to the Beverly Hilton Hotel and the Waldorf Astoria that’s under construction has announced it plans to build a luxury hotel at the site, the Los Angeles Times reports. It will make room by reducing the number of condo units.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Beverly Hilton Project Trading Vic's for Waldorf Astoria
- Waldorf-Astoria to Adjoin Beverly Hilton
- Beverly Hills OKs Condo Project
- New Waldorf Astoria to Evoke Hollywood Glamour, California Cool
- Chinese Insurer Buying Loews Santa Monica and Other Properties in $6.5 Billion Deal
- Waldorf-Astoria OK'd
- Beverly Hills Condo Project to be Revamped
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Hospitality Project