"Jurassic World" dominated the weekend box office for the second weekend in a row, raising its worldwide total to $981.3 million. But Pixar’s “Inside Out” came in at a close second, making $91.1 million while Melissa McCarthy's "Spy" was a distant third, picking up $10.5 million, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Box Office: ‘Minions’ Dominate ‘Jurassic World’
- Box Office: 'Spy' Weekend Hit
- Box Office: ‘Jurasssic World’ Rules, ‘Terminator’ Disappoints
- Hollywood on Target for Good Returns
- Box office: 'Jurassic World' Rules, Making Movie History
- 'The Boss' Tops Box Office
- Box Office: ‘Ant-Man’ Dominates, Beating ‘Minions’
- June Box Office Could Break Records