Bond fund manager Bill Gross says he plans to improve his underperforming Janus bond fund but tells financial advisors they must warn their clients to adjust to "a low-earning world," the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Fund Rose 100-fold Since Gross Came Aboard
- Outflows at Pimco Continue
- Pimco Trustee Assails Gross' Salary
- Bill Gross Leaves Pimco, ‘Would Have Been Fired’
- Janus Money Came From Brokerage Tied to ‘Bond King’
- Gross: Low Interest Rates May Persist
- Departure of Rival Pays Off for Fund Managers
- More Pimco Problems