Don't call it the Nokia Theatre anymore as the L.A. Live venue, owned by AEG, now has a new name: Microsoft Theater, the Los Angeles Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Council Panel Rejects Live Nation Takeover of Greek Theatre
- AEG Extends Contract to Host Emmys
- Nokia Theatre Ready for Its Close-Up
- Live Nation to Run Greek Theatre
- AEG To Buy Stake in Golden Boy
- Emmys Stay at Shrine for Now
- Tuneup at New Venue
- Modern or Vintage, L.A.'s Live Theater Venues Are Thriving