More governments are getting into the act. State Senators passed a bill Monday to raise California's $9 minimum wage to $11 an hour on Jan. 1 of next year and hike it up to $13 in 2017, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Bills Advance on Minimum Wage, Sick Pay
- Legislature Approves Minimum Wage Hike to $15 an Hour; Gov. Brown Expected to Sign
- Governor Backs Proposal to Hike Minimum Wage to $15
- State Senate Approves Climate Bill
- Snuffing Out Underage Smoking
- Gas-Cutting Bill Sparks Ad War
- Bill Requires Warrants for Drone Use
- Valley Business Group Delays Minimum Wage Vote