The best hospital rankings are out and Los Angeles hospitals measured up, with
UCLA Medical Center tying for third place on the U.S. News & World Report’s Honor Roll, which is reserved for hospitals nationwide ranking near the top in six or more specialties, the Business Journal reports. Cedars-Sinai was the top-ranked hospital in the Los Angeles Metro area.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- UCLA Medical Center Ranks Among Nation’s Top Hospitals
- U.S. News Ranks L.A. Hospitals Among the Best in the Nation
- Report: UCLA, Cedars-Sinai Hospitals Among Top Nationally
- UCLA, Cedars Rank Among Nation's Best Hospitals
- UCLA, Cedars Earn High Marks in National Hospital Rankings
- LABJ Insider
- Another Hospital Reports Infections from Scope
- Ups, Downs for Hospitals