The Dow Jones industrial average fell three points in Wednesday trading to close at 18,050.
The S&P 500 fell two points to 2,107.
The Nasdaq fell six points to 5,099.
The LABJ Stock Index rose less than one point to 239.
Gainers and Losers
Wednesday’s biggest local gainer was Encino’s Research Solutions Inc. Shares of the research document delivery services rose 11 percent on the day, closing at $1.05.
The day’s biggest loser was Carson aerospace manufacturer Ducommun Inc. Shares of the company fell 6 percent on the day, closing at $23.73, a day after the stock had risen slightly on news that Ducommun had been awarded a contract to supply additional components for Boeing’s 737 MAX jetliner.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks Rise; Skechers Soars, Second Sight Medical Products Tanks
- Stocks Fall; MRV Communications Rises, Ducommun Sinks
- Stocks Fall; Broadway Climbs, MannKind Sinks
- Stocks Fall; Ritter Pharmaceuticals Soars, Big 5 Dives
- Stocks Fall; Motorcar Parts of America Soars, Capstone Turbine Tanks
- Stocks Fall; On Assignment Soars, MannKind Tanks
- Stocks Fall; U.S. Auto Parts Network Rises, Arrowhead Research Sinks
- Stocks Fall; Ducommun Rises, Second Sight Slips