Private equity firms, which have helped bankroll big Hollywood talent agencies in recent years, are changing the way business is done, the Los Angeles Times reports. Now they’re the ones shouting “Show us the money!” to talent agencies.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Indie Film Backers Want Their Money Back
- Interns Remain Unpaid at Lions Gate
- Success of ‘Fifty Shades’ Could Alter Hollywood’s Approach to Winter Movies
- Shows Moving From Online to Broadcast
- Turnaround Seen at NBCUniversal
- Paramount Rushes to End ‘Transformers’ Dispute in China
- Fox and Apollo May Create TV Production Giant
- Big Money for Universal Pictures