Europe’s establishment today intentionally extinguished hopes that it would relax the terms of Greece’s bailout following the commanding victory by anti-austerity leftists in its election, insisting that Greece repay its debt, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Greek Assets Sell Fast After Parliamentary Fail
- Expedia to Buy Orbitz for $1.3 Billion
- Oil Prices Continue to Drop
- Wal-Mart to Raise Pay of U.S. Workers Above Minimum Wage
- Kraft and Heinz Merging to Form Food Giant
- Credit Reporting Agencies Agree to Overhaul
- Netanyahu Wins in Israel
- Obama to Propose Tax on Overseas Earnings