Bond fund manager Bill Gross has put $700 million of his personal money into his new mutual fund, the Wall Street Journal reports. Janus Capital Group’s shares rose more 9 percent and are up 37 percent over the past year.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Janus Money Came From Brokerage Tied to ‘Bond King’
- After Gross Departure, Pimco Faces $100 Billion of Withdrawals
- Bill Gross Leaves Pimco, ‘Would Have Been Fired’
- Bill Gross Promises to Do Better
- Fund Rose 100-fold Since Gross Came Aboard
- Economy Shrinks
- Bumpy Start
- Chet Currier --- Junk-Bond Funds Look Like Losers in New Economy