More than 60 percent of the roughly $1.1 billion raised by Bill Gross for Janus Capital came from a Morgan Stanley wealth management office in La Jolla, which employs one of Gross’s personal financial advisors, sources told the Wall Street Journal.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Gross Invests $700 Million in Janus Fund
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: RENE NOURSE
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: DARYA ALLEN-ATTAR
- Merrill Awarded Record Hiring Bonuses to L.A. Team, Sources Say
- Bill Gross Promises to Do Better
- Cushman & Wakefield to Be Put Up for Sale
- After Gross Departure, Pimco Faces $100 Billion of Withdrawals
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: DARYA ALLEN-ATTAR