Many neighborhood activists complain that once the city gives the green light to developers, the promises they made to community groups and city officials in order to get the go-ahead are overlooked, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Arts District Residents Worry Development Will Kill the Vibe
- ‘No’ to Airbnb in Hollywood
- Will Sunset and Gordon Ruling Force Tenants Out?
- Troubled Koreatown Karaoke Bar an Election Issue
- Activists: Curb ‘Mansionization’ Now
- Sale of Fire Station Hosed by Some Residents
- Tripped Up Over Sidewalk Sales
- City Ignoring Phone Overcharges?