The driver of the pick-up truck hit by a Metrolink train earlier this week, causing a derailment in Oxnard that injured dozens of people, will make a court appearance today, the Los Angeles Times reports. The driver faces possible felony hit-and-run charges.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Marines Injured During Twentynine Palms Training
- Engineer in Metrolink Derailment Dies
- Teachers, Threatening to Strike, Rally in Downtown Los Angeles
- Chemical-Laden Waste Water Being Dumped into Pits in Kern County
- Update: Metrolink Trains Collide in Atwater Village, Killing 10, Injuring 200
- Metrolink May Be Next Stop for Outgoing Metro Chief
- Holiday Traffic: Almost 7 Million to Drive in Southland
- President Obama’s Visit to Cause Road Closures on Thursday