Exor SpA, the Italian company that owns Cushman & Wakefield, one of the world’s largest real estate services firms, is putting the company up for sale as rising property prices push up the value of rivals, sources told the Wall Street Journal. Exor has approved the management’s hiring of Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley to help look for a buyer for Cushman, sources said.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- News of the Week
- DTZ to Buy Cushman & Wakefield
- Recovery Opens Doors for Commercial Brokerages
- Janus Money Came From Brokerage Tied to ‘Bond King’
- Back to Basics for Two Wall Street Powerhouses
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 12: SolarReserve to Build $5B Thermal Solar Project in Nevada
- Wall Street Dials Up Its Bond Investors
- Rubicon Reportedly Mulling IPO