Bank of America’s Merrill Lynch wealth management unit is said to have awarded a possible record-breaking hiring bonus to a Los Angeles team of financial advisers headed by Bruce Munster, sources told Fox Business Network. Merrill structured a deal that could pay Munster and his team more than $20 million to jump ship from Morgan Stanley, sources said.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Merrill Lynch Hires Wealth Manager Bruce Munster from Morgan Stanley
- The Money Book: Bruce Munster
- LA 500: Bruce Munster
- BRUCE MUNSTER
- Exchange-Traded Fund Garners Mutual Respect
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: BRUCE MUNSTER
- L.A.'s Top Wealth Advisers
- LA500 Speaker: Bruce Munster