Beijing airline Air China Ltd. will increase its nonstop service between Beijing and Los Angeles by adding a third daily nonstop flight each way, airline representatives announced Thursday.
Air China now operates at least two daily flights, each way, between Beijing and LAX. Starting May 2, it will add a third set of flights four days a week. It will have three daily flights in both directions starting July 1. Air China is the only airline operating nonstop flights between LAX and Beijing.
The airline also announced it will move in July from LAX’s Terminal 2 to the Tom Bradley International Terminal.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Air China Likely to Expand LAX Service
- Delta to Add Flights from LAX to Paris, Amsterdam
- Hong Kong Flights Wing Way to LAX
- Xiamen Airlines to Bring New China Route to LAX
- Travel & Tourism’s Airborne Diplomacy
- Terminal Revival Brings Life to LAX
- LAX-China Plan Hitting Turbulence
- Another Chinese Airline Lands at LAX