According to Caltrans, Los Angeles and Orange counties are home to the five worst highway bottlenecks in the state, with commuters traveling those routes experiencing a combined 2.5 million hours of delay a year, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. Not No. 1 for Traffic Congestion?
- Traffic Congestion on Rise in L.A. and O.C
- Amid Rising gas Prices, More Turn to Commuter Rail
- Breaking: Los Angeles Claims Worst Traffic
- All Clear on the PCH After Caltrans Removes Boulders
- No-Surprise Study: L.A.’s Traffic Bottlenecks Are Worst
- MTA’s 110 Freeway Project Now Paying a Toll
- GRIDLOCK---Bridge's Delay to Bring Gridlock at Intersection