Los Angeles media company Whalerock Industries has created a new app for Kim Kardashian that is proving so popular it prompted the reality star to tweet that demand for downloads had slowed service at Apple’s App Store.
The new emoji app, called Kimoji, gives iOS users access to 250-plus Kardashian-themed emoticons, including emojis of Kardashian, her engagement ring, and her lips, among others. According to Fortune, the app, which costs $1.99, was the top downloaded paid app in Apple’s app store on Monday.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Reality Family’s Apps Really Connect With Fans
- Kardashian Revises Posts After FDA Request
- FDA Unhappy with Kim Kardashian’s Posts
- Lindsay Lohan Reveals ‘The Price of Fame’
- More To Say
- Kim Kardashian to Launch Undergarment Line Skims Next Month
- It’s a Snap for Amateur Paparazzi
- Makemoji Raises $1 Million Seed Round