A judge will today consider whether a mental evaluation of Sumner Redstone should be conducted in response to claims by his ex-girlfriend. The hearing Monday afternoon in Los Angeles Superior Court was prompted by a filing by Redstone's former companion, Manuela Herzer, who contends his signature was forged on a recent document, the Associated Press reports.
Redstone is the chairman of both CBS Corp. and Viacom Inc.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Ex Alleges Redstone Forged Signature
- Redstone Competency Case Dismissed; New Suit Filed Against Daughter
- Redstone ‘Severely Impaired,’ Says Physician
- Sumner Redstone Case Moves Forward
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 7. SUMNER REDSTONE
- Redstone’s Granddaughter Backs Lawsuit
- Redstone Switch Puts Family First
- Redstone Settlement Talks Underway