Both Disneyland and Universal Studios Hollywood are now using metal detectors, bomb-sniffing dogs and other precautions to protect visitors in the wake of the San Bernardino shootings, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- First Disney, Now Universal Studios Hikes Prices
- Kaiser to Open Medical School
- Extending Halloween
- Major Buy
- Haunted Houses Get a High Tech Upgrade
- Sony Hack a Wakeup Call for Hollywood
- Battle Over NFL Stadium Plans in L.A.
- Feds Say California Woman Scammed Investors with Promise of Hollywood Backing