The Los Angeles Business Journal’s index of the largest local public companies was up marginally for the week. The weighted LABJ index rose nearly 1 percent to close at 234, with losers outpacing gainers 76 to 70. Eight companies closed the week unchanged.
Internet advertising company ReachLocal Inc. was the week’s leading gainer. Shares were up 128 percent to close at $1.82 after the company raised its outlook for its fourth-quarter 2015 adjusted EBITDA.
U.S. Auto Parts Network Inc. was also one of this week’s leading gainers. Shares rose 24 percent to close at $2.85.
Westwood oil producer California Resources Corp. was the week’s biggest loser among stocks trading above $1. Shares of the company were down 28 percent to close at $1.98.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Mannkind, ReachLocal Among this Week’s Movers
- Nova Lifestyle, United Online Among Week’s Big Movers
- On Assignment, Nova Lifestyle Among This Week’s Movers
- MannKind, Qualstar Among Week’s Big Movers
- Qualstar, Broadway Financial Among This Week’s Movers
- Manhattan Bancorp, Ducommun Inc. Among Week’s Biggest Gainers
- Kite Pharma, Herbalife Among Week’s Big Movers