A Superior Court judge has ruled that Measure R – which limits retail development – is illegal in Malibu, the Malibu Times reports. Malibu voters had approved the initiative last year.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Appeals Court Upholds Ruling Overturning Malibu Measure Limiting Chain Stores
- Judge Overturns Voter Measure Limiting Chain Store Development in Malibu
- Measure Limiting Chain Stores in Malibu Overturned
- Ruling by State Court Releases Chains in Malibu
- Development Victory in Malibu After Supreme Court Declines Appeal Hearing
- Developers Fight Malibu Measure with Federal Lawsuit
- Term Limit Measure Stays on Ballot
- Voters Reject Malibu Shopping Center, Pass Hotel Tax in Hermosa Beach