The turmoil continues for Sumner Redstone. According to the Los Angeles Times, a former girlfriend of the 92-year-old billionaire, who is chairman of both Viacom Inc. and CBS Corp., has alleged that Redstone’s signature was forged and that the mogul is being manipulated by Viacom's chief executive.
Manuela Herzer, Redstone's former girlfriend, recently filed a lawsuit to contest recent changes that removed her from a position of power in Redstone's life and in his legal documents.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Redstone Switch Puts Family First
- Redstone Does Have Succession Plan
- Dauman’s Viacom Appointment Sparks Uncertainty
- Viacom CEO on Strategy and Sumner Redstone
- Redstone Settlement Could Prevent Trial, Spectacle
- Deposition of Dauman Will be Conducted
- Viacom: Redstone Replaced Despite Daughter’s Disapproval
- Sumner Redstone Case Moves Forward