If you think Los Angeles has the worst traffic in the nation, think again. While Southern California drivers sat in traffic for around 80 hours last year, Washington, D.C. commuters faced the biggest delays, clocking 82 hours, according to traffic analysts, the Los Angeles Times reports. However, Los Angeles still has some of the most troublesome stretches of freeways with the top one being the southbound 101 Freeway from Woodland Hills to downtown.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Breaking: Los Angeles Claims Worst Traffic
- Vice President Biden’s Visit Will Cause Closures Today
- L.A. on Target, Water-wise
- Political Gridlock: Biden Motorcade Expected to Snarl Traffic Again Today
- More Water Rules
- Report: L.A. Freeways Claim Five of Top 10 Traffic Jam Spots in Nation
- Harbor Freeway Chaos
- Protesters Shut Down 110 Freeway After Ford Autopsy Release