It appears Los Angeles is closer to securing a bid to host the 2024 Olympic games, which officials say would come with a $4.1 billion price tag, the Los Angeles Times reports. City officials say Los Angeles could put on the international athletic event for less cost than Boston, which recently bailed out. The Olympic Committee is expected to decide who should be the host city next month.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Olympics May be a Herculean Cost, Analysts Say
- Getting Rail on the Fast Track
- Sterling Sues V. Stiviano and TMZ
- L.A. Bid for Summer Olympics Impresses
- Budget Committee Approves Tax Reduction
- Corporate Planes Vandalized
- More Trouble for Hollywood High-Rise
- L.A. to Pitch Hosting the 2024 Olympic Games