Paramount Pictures' "Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation" dominated the weekend box office for the second weekend in a row, bringing in $29.4 million and has now crossed the $100 million mark while Twentieth Century Fox's "Fantastic Four" failed to meet expectations, coming in at No. 2, generating $26.2 million. The thriller, “The Gift,” came in third place, grossing $12 million this weekend, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Box Office: 'Straight Outta Compton' Continues to Dominate
- Box Office: ‘Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation’ Takes Top Spot
- Box Office: 'Straight Outta Compton' Dominates
- ‘Star Wars’ Blasts Off in China
- Box Office: 'Maze Runner’ Wins, 'Black Mass' Opens Strong
- Box Office Bounces Back With ‘Spectre’ and ‘The Peanuts Movie’
- Box office: ‘Jurassic World’ Reigns
- Box Office: ‘Ant-Man’ Still Dominates at No. 1