The former owner of the Los Angeles Clippers, Donald Sterling, has filed for a divorce from his estranged wife, Shelly, citing “irreconcilable differences.” The two have been married since 1955 but legally separated in August 2012. The divorce filing comes more than a year after the release of a recording in which Donald Sterling made racist remarks to his apparent mistress, V. Stiviano, which led to an investigation by the National Basketball Association and the Sterlings’ forced sale of the Clippers. See the Los Angeles Business Journal’s coverage here.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Donald Sterling Files for Divorce
- Sterling Sues V. Stiviano and TMZ
- Sterling Goes to Service at Black Church, V. Stiviano Attacked in N.Y.
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 19, Donald & Rochelle Sterling
- Ballgame Over for Clippers Lawsuit?
- 13. Donald & Rochelle Sterling
- Judge Dismisses Donald Sterling’s Case Against Wife, NBA
- Sterling Attorney Made His Case Against Mistress