Should all cars in California be electric? Yes, says Mary Nichols, who heads the California Air Resources Board, Bloomberg reports. While she says zero-emission vehicles are vital to meet the state’s 2050 greenhouse gas targets, some automakers see the cleaner vehicles as money-losers.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Transit Issues Should Drive Emissions Strategy
- Air Board May Slash Zero-Emission Rule
- Local Firms See Opportunity in Emissions Restrictions
- Study Touts Plug-In Hybrids
- Shock to the System
- Can Gavin Newsom Be a Clean Economy Governor?
- Community Should Claim Win on Newhall Ranch
- Utility Users to Foot Bill For Cleaner Air